Thanks for the feedback! It's always fun to read when users appreciate the changes! :)

Jean

On 8/4/2020 1:17 PM, Samantha Payn wrote:
Wow! Sounds brilliant!

Samantha Payn

On 4 Aug 2020, at 21:03, Jeff Albrecht <je...@rodaw.com> wrote:

Thank you GNU developers!

This feature is saving me so much time in my workflow.

"New type-ahead search added to sequential search when selecting an account in the
register: Instead of typing the first few characters of a top level account, the
separator, the first few characters of the next level account and so on you may instead
type a few characters of any part of a full account name and the drop-list will be
filtered to contain only matching accounts. Once you have a small enough list you can use
the arrow keys to select the account that you want."

Thanks again! - Jeff

--
Jeff Albrecht
KF7CRU @jhalbrecht