I'm really tempted to make available everywhere... (it is not, currently)
J.

On 8/4/20 2:29 PM, Chris Graves wrote:
Hey Jean,

Another +1 for your type ahead improvements!

Chris

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 1:44 PM jean laroche <rip...@gmail.com <mailto:rip...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Thanks for the feedback! It's always fun to read when users appreciate
    the changes! :)

    Jean

    <mailto:je...@rodaw.com>> wrote:

     >> Thank you GNU developers!
     >>
     >> This feature is saving me so much time in my workflow.
     >>
     >> "New type-ahead search added to sequential search when selecting
    an account in the register: Instead of typing the first few
    characters of a top level account, the separator, the first few
    characters of the next level account and so on you may instead type
    a few characters of any part of a full account name and the
    drop-list will be filtered to contain only matching accounts. Once
    you have a small enough list you can use the arrow keys to select
    the account that you want."