I have done that, but on my Lenovo W10 1903  the 'magified' text is blurred.

I would like there to be a simple text size option under settings.

I needed, and very much appreciate, an accounting app which is not run by money grabbers (especially accountants :-). In GNU I found it, but, although I am a nerd, sort of, I don't really want to dive into the nuts and bolts. So, things like GTK are a step too far.

Thanks, Barry