Guy's, I'm stumped here.  My Bank is Royal Bank in Canada.  I have no idea
where to get this information from.  When I call the bank they talk to me
like I am a terrorist due to Iddiocracy.

Never seen this side of technology before.  I read the AqBanking wiki but
didn't advance.

--
* Please consider adding jesse@macdougall.ninja to your address book.  This
will be my new address.  This gmail address is being retired.