You mean the Reconciliation Report?

There is an option to only show unreconciled transactions.

You can also filter a register view to unreconciled and mark them as 'cleared' then perform a reconciliation.

The reconciliation window itself shows you if transactions that are unreconciled, with a green check if they are cleared.

As for 'is there a point?' that depends on the account, what comparative information you possess for it, and what it is you desire to accomplish by doing so.