Then set your accounting period to the desired range or else use Saved Configurations as needed.

But do note if you customize the Accounting Period to specific dates, you'll have to change it again next time.

The easiest option that requires the least amount of repetitive work is to leave the period as default, and used Saved Configs set to 'previous year'.