I also like this feature, a nice surprise when I started entering a new txn
and it popped up - shows me where I've rearranged payee details
inadvertently.  Being as pedantic as I am, it's now given me extra work
because I now feel obliged to go back and sort out the differences :-)

Thanks to John and all the other developers / translators / etc for the
continuing efforts bringing new features to Gnucash which continues to
improve, albeit with the odd minor hiccup here and there.  Thanks also to
those that are quick to jump in and help with any issues that do crop up,
we have a great user support list here also.

One complaint - Get Quotes on version 5 (Windows / macOS / linux) no longer
allows me sufficient time to make the necessary instant coffee first thing
in the morning, I barely get coffee and sugar into the mug and
it's finished already.  Seriously though, I love the speed of it now - good
work on the rewrite in c++.

Thanks again David H.