While that is a short term solution, it may have negative consequences. It
eliminates the correct match from the list of matches.  Further your
solution will likely add the matching string <space>ONG<space> for future
entries and the entry may cause formatting (alignment on initial visible
character) annoyances in reports.
If instead I wanted to enter Long, spaces before and after will not
eliminate John Hancock Long Term Care or any other phrase with the internal
word long.
Dale