You should be able to select an account and its children to receive a single
tax code. In the past, you could only set a single account, but I believe now
that you can assign multiple accounts to a single code.

Note that you cannot go through and set all your accounts to various tax
assignments in one pass; the code doesn't allow that (or at least hasn't in my
experience).

⁣David T. ​