At Fri, 30 Jun 2023 12:30:47 -0500 adrien.montele...@lusfiber.net wrote:

> There's a flatpak option now if you don't want to build.

Where?  There isn't any obvious links anywhere, just source plus binaries for
MS-Windows and MacOSX.

(It is building it now, after a bit of strugling with apt -- some of the -dev
files required the base libraries to be downgraded...)

> Regards,
> Adrien
>
> On 6/30/23 12:09 PM, Robert Heller wrote:
> > At Fri, 30 Jun 2023 10:37:57 -0500 adrien.montele...@lusfiber.net wrote:
> >

> >> I think 4.14 is the last of the series. Maybe try that? I do recall some
> >> report crashes that were fixed around the end of the 4.x series which
> >> could be related.
> >
> > So, I would have to build it from source?  I don't see any binaries for
> > *Linux* (Ubuntu 22.04 x86_64).

Robert Heller             -- Cell: 413-658-7953 GV: 978-633-5364
hel...@deepsoft.com       -- Webhosting Services