At Fri, 30 Jun 2023 13:03:58 -0500 adrien.montele...@lusfiber.net wrote:

> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Flatpak
>
> It's in the Release Notes posted here on the list and on the website.
>
> Perhaps file an Enhancement Request to put that link at the top of the
> Website along with the other links to binaries & sources.

At this point it is "too late" -- I have managed to successfully build 4.14
from sources and it behaves better, including *partially* solving the style
sheet issues I was having. At this point there is one little bit of the style
sheet hackery I need some help with: I want to add something to the invoices
-- a PayPal payment image (logo). I'm not sure how to do that and syspect that
the GUI does not provide that sort of hook. I did it back in the old days by
writing a scheme file -- it is level of hackery still possible? If so, how is
that done with V4.14?

> Regards,
> Adrien
>
> On 6/30/23 12:52 PM, Robert Heller wrote:
> > At Fri, 30 Jun 2023 12:30:47 -0500 adrien.montele...@lusfiber.net wrote:
> >

> >> There's a flatpak option now if you don't want to build.
> >
> > Where?  There isn't any obvious links anywhere, just source plus binaries
> > for
> > MS-Windows and MacOSX.
> >
> > (It is building it now, after a bit of strugling with apt -- some of the
> > -dev
> > files required the base libraries to be downgraded...)

Robert Heller             -- Cell: 413-658-7953 GV: 978-633-5364
hel...@deepsoft.com       -- Webhosting Services