On 7/1/23 at 16:09 EDT, Bruce S wrote:

For this release I added a quick way to count F::Q usage. It is just a simple web fetch of a URL containing the method (yahoo_json, fool, alphavantage, etc).

Just 48 hours after pushing F::Q v1.57 to CPAN, these are the current counts. Assuming with a degree of confidence that the majority of Finance::Quote users do so through GnuCash, it appears that most GnuCash users may be UK based. I'll be curious to see if that hold up after a month or so.

Bruce S.

Hits    Fetch Method
1991    ukfunds
385     yahoo_json