Some of us suspected this would come, getting reports of the Yahoo URL https://query2.finance.yahoo.com/v11/finance/quoteSummary/AAPL?modules=price,summaryDetail,defaultKeyStatistics and https://query2.finance.yahoo.com/v10/finance/quoteSummary/AAPL?modules=price,summaryDetail,defaultKeyStatistics now returning a 404 (v11) or "Unauthorized" (v10).

Sorry to say this, but more than likely the YahooJSON module (aka yahoo_json) is going to be removed from Finance::Quote in the next release. This is not to say that if someone can figure out a way to successfully access Yahoo's https://query2.finance.yahoo.com/v?... APIs, please pass on that info or better yet, have a go at reworking the current module.

There is already an issue raised on F::Q's GitHub, https://github.com/finance-quote/finance-quote/issues/318. Please refrain from "me too" comments. Unfortunately as I said in the previous paragraph, this issue will likely be resolved by removing the module.

Bruce S.