Jim,

Thanks for your response and with what I have tried in the past which was a
lot of what you mentioned,  it just looks like to me it's not worth the
effort with no guarantees it will work.

I will continue the manual entry along with using the QIF / OFX downloads
from my financial institutions.

Cheers,

John

John