We started GnuCash from the shortcut on our desktop.

We have now opened the 3.11 files and ran check and repair on them. All
looks good.

I notice that some people have issues with 5.3. Should we upgrade to 5.1
instead of 5.3?

Also once we get into 5.x where do we find the 'Use Accumulated Totals'
report?

TIA,

Larry