On 7/28/23 3:21 AM, bern...@deprez.biz wrote:

The version was in the C: path so didn't run the version command ;-) but ran it anyway, and I'm on {1.57}

Bernard,

Was that before of after you set PERL5LIB? It makes a difference. Please run the command in a new console window. Thank you.

Same issue - so I guess, like John suggested, creating an issue on the Finance::Quote page might be the right way forward?

Well, at the moment it seems to be more of a user environment issue and not an issue within F::Q. In any case, unless someone else steps in, the same person will be the one trying to help.