Yes, good point. I use a combination of Mailwasher, a NZ originated app which pre-examines mails  to dump garbage, and Thunderbird for mail.

Thanks, Barry

On 27/08/2023 19:00, kschneider bout-tyme.net wrote:
David,
Since not everyone on this list uses the same email client as you you may need
to find out which client program Barry uses. I use the default email client on
my iPad and have no ‘blue send button’ to push.

Ken Schneider