I'm not disagreeing.

I think there is a language barrier at play though.

It appears that 'attachments' as a skill has been resolved, so maybe progress is possible.

We'll find out soon enough.

On 8/28/23 4:32 AM, Nigel Stapley wrote:
As a watcher of this list might I suggest you good folk call a halt. I
suggest to OP that he takes a basic course in managing his computer with
Windows. Someone who doesn't appear to understand what is meant by "logging
in" needs assistance way beyond the remit of this list. Although
increasingly it looks like a wind-up to me!