Thank you Adrien for a) being so patient, and b) reacting properly to the unnecessary comments.

Somewhere, way back, it is my impression that the requirement for attaching to posts had to be in jpg format, is that the case, or will a vanilla screen scrape do?? From this message that would appear to be the case. Also, I am not certain how much of a scrape you need, I have screenfulls.

I aplogise for the confusion between adminstratO and adminstrator. As a result of various ministrations to this PC when I first got it, a while back, several names were applied, barry mahon, finbar mahon, administration, and administrato, The latter one if 'good'

As to  attach, maybe it my misunderstanding. I have a screen in a file in 'This PC' with a list of files from gnu. If I do 'attach' (top RHS) it appears, but if I then click Add Attachment the files screen 'blinks' and if I click 'send' it asks 'did you forget an attachment' If I do PrtSc (or windows icon and PrtSc, depending on the advice received!!) the same things happens 'did you forget'

I have answered 'no, send now' to send this, sorry, further confusion.

Barry