From: Peter Jackson <jack...@fastmail.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 9, 2023 11:07 AM
To: Gyle McCollam <gmccol...@live.com>
Subject: Re: [GNC] Anomalous behaviour of a Bank Account Register

Thanks Gyle, I'll ask one of my daughters to try this. My hands are not
sufficiently steady.
Regards
Peter

On Tue, 5 Sept 2023 at 16:12, Gyle McCollam
<gmccol...@live.com<mailto:gmccol...@live.com>> wrote:
Did you approach the line from the left, because that is the only way to expand
the column by dragging?  If you did and the Deposit or Debit column expanded
you went too far before clicking and dragging. Another thing you can try but,
it is less likely to be successful, is when you get the double-sided arrow is
to double-click the column.  If you are between the 2 lines, actually in the
Transfer column it will expand to optimal width.  This is harder to do than
dragging to the left when you first get the double arrow, but it works as I
tested this.  I will say that  when this happened to me, I had a very hard time
clicking and dragging and the exact point I needed to, but I eventually got it
and now it is not as hard to do.

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam