Sorry for the confusion,
    —Jim "Jim" DeLaHunt

[1] <https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2023-September/thread.html> [4] <https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2023-August/108521.html>

On 2023-09-09 13:25, Jim DeLaHunt wrote:
On 2023-09-09 12:36, john wrote:
I don't know who this "Jim" is, their replies are not making it to the list....

Oh dear. I spend time writing my messages to Bruce McCoy. It would be a pity if they didn't make it to the list.

This "Jim" is me, Jim DeLaHunt <list+gnuc...@jdlh.com>.

The Jim message which Bruce was quoting, in the Bruce message to which John replied, did not make it to the gnucash-user list archive[1].  However, I did receive a copy of my reply via the gnucash-user email list[2] at the time. The reply which I sent to the Bruce message today did in fact get to the archive[3]. So maybe my messages are intermittently failing to reach some gnucash-user recipients?

Looking at the other headers, I wonder if maybe some spam detection services (ARC? SPF?) are intermittently raising false positives on some of my gnucash-user posts. I don't know how to interpret the headers of my gnucash-user replies to investigate that.

Best regards,
     —Jim "Jim" DeLaHunt

[1] <https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2023-September/thread.html> [2] Some of the mail headers of the copy of my reply which I received from gnucash-user:

[3] <https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2023-September/108723.html>