Addendum to excellent advice given already. If you're offering a pedagogic
approach to accounting principles, it's very likely that you'll have
valuable and useful feedback about the usability of the software for
learners, the correctness of its tools and reports.

The software has improved a lot from previous educators and accounting
professionals alike.