From: gnucash-user <gnucash-user-bounces+gylemc=gmail....@gnucash.org> on
behalf of Xe Roy <xe...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2023 12:25 PM
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org <gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
Subject: [GNC] Unable to add new scheduled transaction

This is the first time I have tried to add a new scheduled transaction with
version 5.3.
I have entered a bunch of these in the past and they work fine.
When I try to add one now, I get this error:
scheduled transactions without a template transaction cannot be automatically
created
But, the template is there and it looks like any other template I have done in
the past.
What has changed?