I haven't encountered any window resizing issue on Ventura 13.5.

-- JC

On 9/27/23 9:22 PM, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
I'm running 5.4 on 12.6.9 Monterey and I just noticed that window resizing issues appear worse.

Prior to 5.4, resizing worked, but would temporarily or partially blank the target window during the resize.

Now, I just accidentally widened my main window and it won't resize smaller. I can resize larger and then back to this same point, but it appears to have a new minimum width. (targeting a window with the mouse has also been a problem for some time, which is how I accidentally resized it)

Anyone else notice similar issues?

(I'm sure it is a GTK and not GnuCash issue, but I'd thought I'd ask here first)