Yes, it does change to a right or left-only arrow, sorry I forgot to mention that.

I usually keep several tabs open for some time, so I decided to start closing them to see if one was the issue, and indeed, one particular bill from one particular vendor is causing the problem.

Now, to see if I can figure out what is unique about that bill...