Steve, you'd do better to start a new thread than reply to a different topic.

Simply send your message to the list address.

Otherwise, it might be buried and folks who can help might not see it.

As to your specific question, I don't use the importer, so I can't help with specific steps though I know what you are asking to be possible. If I recall correctly, it is during the import setup process that you do the training/assigning if the correct guess isn't made already. *Then* you proceed with the import.