Hello helpers … this is my first question after setting up Gnucash.  When I
tried to open the data file today it unexpectedly asked if I wanted Gnucash to
access my document folders.  Id never been asked that before and in the
interests of security said no.  Of course now when I tried to open my data file
it refuses and says it doesn’t have permission!  UGH how can I correct this?
Thanks in advance for all who support this product