Hello helpers! Happy holidays.  Not sure when this might be seen … but crossing
my fingers. Ive used GNC for a few months in MacOS.  I’ve figured out how to do
basic reporting by editing the standard options. i now need help in literally
selecting the accounts for my new income statement.  It would be easy if the
accounts were all contiguous in my chart of accounts and I’d simply select the
relevant group. However, i have a group of expenses that I want to match with
an income account.  I can select each set but not both …to “selectively select”
 I’ve tried things like holding down shift key so i can skip to only relevant
accounts.  Is there a simple shift/option/control/command whatever set of
keystrokes i need to know?

I hope that makes sense.  Anyway, y’all have a happy holiday and I’m very
grateful for those who invest time in helping others.  I’ll try to pay it
forward,

Sent from my iPad