Hi. I cannot get GnuCash to work on my MacBook Pro (running Ventura). I’ve
downloaded the latest version and then, once I’ve tapped on the line in the
downloads file, it just goes to a page that says “unsaved GnuCash file” and
asks if I wish to save it or close it. Neither button works; it just sits
there and does nothing. Also, the GnuCash icon doesn’t seem to come up
again anywhere when I restart my Mac. I have to go back to the download
file to find it. Then it goes to that “unsaved GnuCash file” again and I’m
stuck there.