Another good idea.

I went back to the start and sorted by Description, but nothing out of the ordinary.  As we might expect the majority of entries are withdrawals, so the deposits are easier to see. Also, sorted by description sorts out if you put down the credit card payments or the pub expenditures in the wrong place!!

Ho hum. Thanks for the suggestion.

Barry