Your ending balance is £98.00 more than your starting balance. That's why only that one Debit gets you to zero.

Are you saying the £107.29 transaction appears on this statement and needs to be reconciled? If so, either you have a duplicate as Steve mentioned, or you are missing an offsetting £107.29 Debit transaction.

If that £107.29 transaction does not appear on this statement, it should *not* be marked reconciled, thus you are done.

Does the £98.00 Debit appear on the statement? If not, why would you mark it reconciled?

Are those the correct matching opening and ending balances on the statement? If not, and you are just trying to fix an errant reconciliation, or re-reconcile transactions that got their flag changed, and you need to reconcile both the £98.00 Debit and the £107.29 Credit, then make the ending balance only £620.64 and that should work. (£629.93+£98.00-£107.29=£620.64)