On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 at 20:57, Adrien Monteleone <
adrien.montele...@lusfiber.net> wrote:

> Thanks. I saw that from the bug report.
>
> Please double-check all three of those and make sure they are of 'type'
> "Accounts Receivable".
>
> Regards,
> Adrien

Hi,
I checked and all are accounts receivable. I also checked under liabilities
and see the corresponding accounts are accounts payable.

The list of currencies for A/P & A/R are not the same - for example I
sometimes buy in HKD, but don’t sell in them. But I don’t think there’s any
reason they should be the same.

If I look at the documentation, it doesn’t show one bank being a child
account of another. But as I indicated, the documentation does not cover
the A/R and A/P. But think about it, the fact one is supposed to set bank
accounts that way, probably implies one needs to do the same with A/P and
A/R.

Dave.