I am attemting to set up online banking to Fidelity and not having much luck. I
keep getting error of "bad request"  Have no idea as to why,
AqBanking v6.5.4.0stableSending jobs to the bank(s)Sorting commands by
accountSorting account queues by providerSend commands to providersSend
commands to provider "aqofxconnect"Locking customer "7"Sending
request...Connecting to server...Resolving hostname "ofx.fidelity.com" ...IP
address is "23.209.84.151"Connecting to "ofx.fidelity.com"Connected to
"ofx.fidelity.com"Connected.Sending message...Message sent.Waiting for
response...Receiving response...HTTP-Status: 400 (Bad Request)Unlocking
customer "7"
Any help would be greatly appreciated