Haha…😊

Honey Butter Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries, please … two of them.

From: G R Hewitt <hewit...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2023 3:32 PM
To: Kalpesh Patel <kalpesh.pa...@usa.net>; GnuCash User List
<gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
Subject: Re: [GNC] Accounting Period Change issue

Will you want fries with that?

On Mon, 18 Dec 2023 at 20:13, Kalpesh Patel <kalpesh.pa...@usa.net
<mailto:kalpesh.pa...@usa.net> > wrote:

Hmmm!

For 1) see the attached jpg. It describes the situation that no one wants to be
in (fyi - I am current practitioner in IT/Systems/Engineering/Software world)
... it's a defect; not a bug.

For 2), if I am spending energy to change it deliberately then I want to see
updated values; why else would I be making that change? Definitely not to have
a self-exploding time bomb for the future. It is a refresh/redraw issue and is
not an error in calculation issue, as it does eventually displays correct
values.

I get feeling that I am going to get flamed...