Hello everyone,

how do you record the rounding of your netpay?

After subtracting taxes from my gross pay, if the result of my net pay is a
floating point number, my company rounds this number up to the next integer
then credits the amount to my bank account. But the rounding is just a loan,
the next month it will be charged from my gross pay along with taxes and if the
result of my net pay again is a floating point number, it will be rounded up to
the next integer and then credited to my bank account and so on.

Eg:

1st Month

Gross Pay = €1800.50

Taxes = €300

Netpay = 1500.50 --> 1501€ (amount credited to my bank account)

2nd Month

Gross Pay = €1800.30

Taxes = €300

1st Month Rounding = €0.50

Netpay = 1499.80 --> 1500€ (amount credited to my bank account)

Thank you