On 5/1/24 7:25 AM PDT, Fred Tydeman wrote:

Can I apply this update to my older 4.14 Gnucash system on Linux?

Yes, recent and current releases of Finance::Quote are backwards compatible WRT to GnuCash. As a matter of fact I run GnuCash 4.8 on my primary Linux desktop at home and 4.8 on my OSX Catalina Macbook.

On 5/1/24 7:17 AM PDT, James Williams wrote:

> Thank-you for all your hard work on this, Bruce!

Much appreciated. I hope to get F::Q v1.62 done and uploaded to CPAN by the end of next week (May 11 or 12 give or take a couple days).

Bruce S.