Another learning opportunity snatched away ....

No worries. Thank you for doing the last mile. 

For the next one, I should have my env ready and familiar ... and looking to 
contribute other updates to the GNC codebase as well. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Schuck <[email protected]> 
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2026 4:27 PM
To: GnuCash User eMail List <[email protected]>
Cc: John Ralls <[email protected]>; Kalpesh Patel <[email protected]>; 
GnuCash Devel eMail List <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [GNC] Contribution to GNC code base pointers

Gentlemen,


I went ahead and created https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/pull/2300
which adds the "npsnav" method (National Pension Scheme, IN) to the commodities 
sources.


When I asked Kalpesh to do it since he added the F::Q NPSNAV.pm module, I 
assumed he was already familiar with submitting PRs to GnuCash.


I have modified the GnuCash Wiki page referencing the online sources to 
add this new method which will be available in F::Q v1.72 (it is in 
interim release v1.71_01).


Bruce S



_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to