HI. I do not have a big problem with the Red Flag items on import, but share this only in case it helps.
I usually have about 30% of the import flagged red.
The import is extracted from Amazon purchases, where I have 2 "user" fields that are mandatory and defined by me and are "description" and "Account" the latter being the exact account name within GC. When this occurs I sort the pending import on "Description" and this groups all Red lines together. I then manually confirm import and they ALL allocate correctly. This makes me think that they should have imported. I have no problem worrying about this, there are far bigger problems in the world.
_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to