Hi, Larry, and welcome to GnuCash!

The simplest answer is, export the report to HTML and edit the HTML
file. (This is the answer for a lot of customizations that people want
to make, when the Options page for the report doesn't give the choice
that they want.)

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com

On 2026-09-17 14:17, Larry E wrote:
> Hi.  I am relatively new to gnucash and am using it for our HOA.
> I have a question about Budget Reporting.   I tried unsuccessfully to look 
> online for an answer.
> 
> When I run a Budget Report, the date the appears on the report is the start 
> of the Accounting Period.
> I have to present this to our Board of Directors on a monthly basis and would 
> like the date to represent the date I create the Budget report.  Is this 
> possible?   The data in the report is up-to-date.  I'm afraid the date shown 
> will confuse them.

_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to