Heya Creighton,

If you wish to be rid of GnuDIP maintaining you need to hand it over to someone else :) Or at least stop hosting it on your webserver and advertise your name everywhere :P

I don't mind helping out on the hosting side of things, as I have a decent rack mounted server now.

Perhaps if we setup an alias, maintainer@gnudip.<whatever> and forward that mail into a mail archive, until another maintainer comes along. This would subsume your responsibility, and allow someone to take it over.

I apoligize that I haven't spent much time in the code portion of GnuDIP, and have only setup my own GnuDIP installation. But as we all know, paid work always takes away from open source development, unless you are a sysadmin :)

Anyway, if you have any thoughts on how we could hand this over to someone else as smoothly as possible, I would be happy to help.

Damien