Christian Grothoff transcribed 2.8K bytes:
> It converts the output of gnunet-zonewalk (from src/dns/) into the input
> format for gnunet-gns-benchmark, as documented in the first few lines of
> the shell script. Nothing that would ever concern normal users.

I know, but I think contrib is messy and without any structure.
My idea is to move some of the tools into src/dev-tools, and keep
whatever is really just "contrib" in contrib.

So since I did not find any use of this script in the rootdir, I can
move it elsewhere. I will send the diff of the patches for review,
since it involves moving around some undocumented files I can only
assume which will break people's or servers work-flow in the worst
case.
One of the cases where a review is good.