On 10/07/2011 12:15 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> Thanks I may try and set up a key server in that case.  Tho I did read
> a report that it can be more work than anticipated.

Running a keyserver isn't terribly hard.  But you'll need a chunk of
disk space (10G at least), a decent amount of RAM (1G), and a reliable
network connection (ideally with a static IP).

The dominant free keyserver these days is sks,  You should subscribe to
the discussion list for that project if you plan to run an OpenPGP
keyserver:

  SKS development list <sks-de...@nongnu.org>

Regards,

        --dkg (co-maintainer of keys.mayfirst.org)