On 25.03.15 21:41, Doug Barton wrote:
> While this is strictly anecdotal evidence I would argue that it's a good
> indication that we may not be ready for PGP/MIME as the default.

I think that fail, a signature.asc attachment, is still a "cleaner fail"
than a non-PGP receiver getting a breakdown from inline PGP. And that is
for every single email.

I have not received a single question from anyone regarding my PGP/MIME
signed emails. Not one. And I'm talking about the ones that don't use
PGP / have no clue what PGP is.

> FWIW, I have received various other messages privately from people who have
> said the same thing ... They can see the attachment, but either message
> verification fails, or there is no indication on their side that it is a
> PGP-signed message at all.

In this one I can see your email with the attachment, but also marked
with a "good signature".

--
Ville