3. Plug your yubikey out/in
4. Try to login with your SSH key to any other host

With openssh 6.8p1 this fails reproducable. With version 6.7p1 or earlier it works.

As a workaround i replaced my ssh client binary with the old version.

It would be great to get a real fix for this. But i am unsure where the realm problem lies, gpg or openssh.

Maybe we should ask this on the openssh list?

regards
the2nd

On 2015-11-22 03:06, Lance R. Vick wrote:
This happens to me constantly as well. I my case I frequently need to
kill and restart gpg-agent to get things working again on both Arch
Linux and Gentoo.

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 4:41 AM, the2nd <the...@otpme.org> wrote:

Hi Ben,

We have a similar Problem since we've upgraded from Ubuntu 15.04 to
15.10.  When starting gpg-agent with --log-file the log show the
following:

2015-05-30 13:49:36 gpg-agent[3600] error accessing card:
Conflicting use
2015-05-30 13:49:36 gpg-agent[3600] smartcard signing failed:
Conflicting use
2015-05-30 13:49:38 gpg-agent[3600] error getting
default authentication keyID of card: Conflicting use

I've asked the list serval times about this issue but got now answer
yet. So i dont have a solution but it may be interesting if your
problem is the same...

Regards
The2nd