There is just one gpg-agent + scdaemon. Do you keep the first SSH session open when re-plugging the yubikey? If i close the first session do problem does not occur.

On 2015-12-01 05:16, NIIBE Yutaka wrote:
On 12/01/2015 08:19 AM, the...@otpme.org wrote:
So are any devs reading on this list? The problem is reproducible
and i am willing to help debugging and whatever is needed to fix the
issue. :)

Yes.

It is not reproducible for me.  I'm using OpenSSH 6.9p1.

i've done some more testing and found out that the problem starts to
exist with openssh version 6.8p1. With 6.7p1 everything works perfect.
I downloaded the openssh tarballs one by one, compiled with
./configure;make and just copied the "ssh" binary.

I was able to reproduce the problem with the following steps:

1. Start gpg-agent: eval $(gpg-agent --daemon --enable-ssh-support
--log-file ~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.log)
2. Login to any host with your SSH key and keep the session open: ssh
-l root localhost
3. Plug your yubikey out/in
4. Try to login with your SSH key to any other host

Do you have multiple gpg-agent when you encounter failure?  Or
multiple scdaemon?