Hey Oskar
*,*
You need to specify request command to be POST and a  'Confirm: true'
header.
Also, there is no need of 'Accept:application/vnd.go.cd.v5+json' api header
and '-d "" ' option.

As per the documentation, the API request should be:

curl 'http://localhost:8153/go/api/pipelines/MyFirst/schedule' \
       -u 'admin:abc' \
       -H 'Confirm: true' \
       -X POST