"Cannot edit pipeline defined in configuration repository." for both.

The Delete button has "Cannot delete pipeline 'collections-app-ui-branch'
defined in configuration repository '....git at 54f5...'
> Are you sure this pipeline is not created in a config-repo?
Based on your question, and the alt text, it seems you are on the right
track.

I must say I have never heard of a "config repo", and found some info. In
the config.xml I found:

  <config-repos>
    <config-repo pluginId="json.config.plugin"
id="gocd-demo-config-repo-json">
      <git url="http://s.../gocd-pipelines.git"; />
    </config-repo>
  </config-repos>

Checking in the repo I found
{
    "name": "collections-app-ui-branch",
}

We deleted the selection from config.xml and the project went away.

Thanks for your comment - someone here was playing and we forgot about it!

-dave