One thing I feel like I'm missing in GoCD is the ability to view a set of
dependent pipelines and their relationships to each other, similar to the
VSM view, without having to do any builds.  Let's call it the workflow
design view.

This has come up again this week as I delve into locking down pipeline
execution to production environments.  I want to find a way to allow
everyone to see all pipelines, but allow only our OPS team to operate our
production/go-live pipelines.  The only way I can think to do this (so far)
is to split the production pipelines into their own pipeline groups,
further fragmenting the viewing of related pipelines (the are currently all
in the same group.

Is there anything on the road map to provide more of a workflow design view
of pipelines and if so, any idea when it might be available?

For more options, visit