Hello,

The GO_TRIGGER_USER environment variable is based on who triggered a stage.
On the dashboard, the trigger message `Triggered by admin` refers to who
triggered the first stage. I am not sure which console log you've attached,
whether its for the first or the second stage. If its for the second stage,
which got automatically triggered upon completion of the first stage, then
it is the expected behaviour.

Thanks,
Varsha