Hi,

It was indeed for the 2nd stage which is according to your explanation. I
now verified the 1st stage and it shows "admin".

We have a wrapper for the execution on the go-agent side which was relying
on some verifications of who has triggered the pipeline but given this
information I will have to see how to get around this. But this means that,
given a manual execution of a fully automated pipeline, we don't know who
exactly triggered the pipeline itself from the context of stages which are
not the first one.

Thank you